- R. Pedersen. 2017. “Er reformationen virkelig noget at fejre?” Axis Mundi 1, pp. 4-9.
- R. Pedersen. 2017. Studieophold i udlandet – sommerskole ved Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel 15. juni- 21. juli 2017″ Axis Mundi 1, pp. 19-23.
- R. Pedersen. 2018. “Ravnen – Corvus Rhipidurus i den Hebraiske Bibel” Axis Mundi 2, pp. 57-60.
- R. Pedersen. 2018. “Jøderne i Romerriget” Axis Mundi 2, pp. 77-90.
- R. Pedersen. 2019. “Kan man S-stamme Ishtar?” Axis Mundi 4, pp. 20-23.
- R. Pedersen. 2020. “Bibeloversættelsen 2020” Axis Mundi 5, pp. 16-22.
- R. Pedersen. 2020. “Hvad kan Horrorfilm fortælle os om ritualers virkning?” Kristeligt Dagblad online 3. april 2020.
- R. Pedersen. 2022. “Danish and Norwegian: How Similar or Different are they really?” Vocab.chat online.
- R. Perdersen. 2022. “How to Write an Email or Letter in Danish” Vocab.chat online.
- R. Pedersen. 2022. “The History of Popeye the Sailor Man 1929-“ The Infographics Show.
- R. Pedersen. 2022. “How Dummy Heads Were Used As Sniper Decoys in World War 1” The Infographics Show.
- R. Pedersen. 2022. “Differences between Danish and German Culture” Vocab.chat online
Cand.Mag. and Freelance Content Writer
I finished my master’s degree at the Southern University of Denmark in the summer of 2021. During my studies, I focused mostly on Semitic religion and Semitic linguistics. I have written extensively about ancient Israelite and Near Eastern relations. Basically, everything is related to biblical and pre-biblical periods. As an elective, I chose to follow this passion and take courses in Akkadian and Sumerian as well as Biblical Hebrew. For the last six months, I have been working at Sykes Denmark as a Customer Service Agent for Scandinavian Airlines and now I want to, once again, follow my passion and try to make it as a full-time writer.
What I do
- Koiné Greek – beginner
- History of Theology
- Introduction to the Study of Theology
- Akkadian 1
- Sumerican 1
- Akkadian 2
- Mesopotamian Language
- Biblical Hebrew C
- Biblical Hebrew D
- Biblical Hebrew E
- Religion in the Hebrew Bible
- Phenomonology of Religion
- Early Christianity
- Islam and Indian Religion
- Scientific Theory 1
- Scientific Theory 2
- Modern Christianity
- Religion and Education
- Religion in Denmark Today
- Mesopotamian Religion
- Eastasian Religion
- Science of the Study of Religion
- Popular and Alternative Religion
- Religion and Media
- Religion in the USA
- Religion and Language
- The History of the Study of Religion